Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Wheeeee!!!

No more gatekeepers for me anymore. I've progressed to talking to the MD themselves. good good. now everyone's happie, except elizabeth, who has big time problem communicating to those MDs in chinese. haha, me and eunice had no problem, nevermind, jia you and brush up on your chinese. I m sure you can do it.
But secretaries are a bit of a bother though, but it's quite easy to ba ta men shuai diao. hehe, I learnt the technique le.

Now not only no more gatekeepers, no more MDs as well. we've done the entire list and now it's checking the companies at Jobs DB and Job street. phew, it's so much easier. at least it's not direct communication, which is damn freaking scary!

Today is my first time doing full time in office. when the hours get long, it's boring and your mind drifts away from work.. especially since your work loads doesn't require being engrossed in it. I haven't gone swimming in a long time, but... I'm still darker than elizabeth!! haiz, nevermind, as wad I usually say, yao jia ba jing, I'll alwayz be behind in no matter wad you do ya... lol..

Then had lunch. then Finished lunch. okok, then went into the car, oh my goodness, the radio was playing "I don't want you back", shit shit shit. I was praying that they don't hear the song. cos they'll go lyk "ai yoh, this kind of song oso haf ar, this is very bad you noe.. blah blah" but thank GOD!!! they were talking abt business stuff, phew, eliz and I heave a BIG sigh of relief........ then, suddenly the car became quiet coz they ended their convo. oh no oh no, they're gonna hear it. they're gonna hear it!!! panic-stricken, everyone jus kept quiet, "f**k you you whore, I don't want you back." music continued, wah heng ar!!! my parents could not make known the lyrics, so they didn't say anything. my parents are very very strict, if they heard, my dad will really lecture big time man. wad an experience.


elizabeth has done her shift already. she has gone to paly basketball wid lao die n the others. Im now in the office waiting for eunice to begin the 2-6pm shift. quite tired alr, started work at 9.30 today wid eliz earlier on. let's see, 9.30 to 1pm is 3 1/2 hours. then from 2 to 6pm is 4 hours. wah!!! that means i'll be working for 7 1/2 hours today. hmm, hao you cheng jiu gan...

ok, shall stop now, facing too much radiation on the comp now. It's bad for my eyes and I'm gonna leave now.

cos eunice is here..

=)


0 comments: