Inspired by geraldine ho,
i've decided to come up with a MidYear resolution list.
yes, sounds queer, but i've simply got to plan it, and execute it.
`study harder
`play less
`swim more (from her)
`listen to lectures attentively
`be more inquisitive during tutorials
`save more money
`spend less
`go online less often
`keep in touch with old friends
`read more history books
`try to like Ho Moy Lee
`embrace everyone around me
`pray more
`go to church more often
`cut hair
By hook or by crook,
i'll persuade myself to let it happen.
to the best of my abilities.
I, Rowena Lee, do here and now,
solemnly and sincerely pledge that,
I will always bear true faith and allegiance,
to fulfilling the aims of my resolution this midyear.
I will always be loyal and true,
to my beliefs and motto.
I will always preserve the steadfast-ness and enthusiasm in carrying out
the following obligations stated above.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Posted by rowena at 4:24 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment