Tuesday, October 16, 2007

it was totally not up to mark,
or should i say,
worse than mid years.
improvements were for the less important subjects.
where's the passion; drive and interest?
why does it seem to have gone just like that?
urgh.
Assurance from friends seem so heart-rendering.
but deep inside,
only you know best.
you know how much you've put in.
10%; Bell Curve; impossible to retain so many; sub papers.
SO surreal.
I feel this pain all over again,
the last time,
in sec3,
experiencing what seemed to be empty promises.
chronologically backwards,
the last last time,
in sec1.
oh all those tears and partings.
yuck.


clara talked about finding joy
"I found the joy of my life. Have you?"
i was quick to think "of course not, my life's all failing"
then,
i looked at the earlier part of that same post,
"That the way to joy is to see things with a simple heart,
a simple attitude,
with simple eyes.
so everytime I get overwhelmed by reality,
I just need to run back to His house,
where there is just me and God.
it was just a wonderful time today.
I feel really really happy.
And I really enjoyed God's presence today.
I really enjoy spending time with Him like this,
finding moments where it's just me and Him."
and it made me smile,
for a while(:
cos the urge to run back to God all over again,
is so great.

0 comments: