You're like an indian summer in
The middle of a winter
LIke a hard candy
With a surprise centre
How do i get better
Once i've had the best
You said there's tons of fish in the water
So the waters i will test
He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
Cause when i'm with him
I am thinking you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one who was spending the night
Oh i wish that i was looking into
You're the best
And yes i do regret
How i could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learnt
I touched it I was burnt
Oh i think you should know
Cause when i'm with him
I am thinking you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one who was spending the night
Oh i wish that i was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
No more mistakes,
Cos in your eyes i'd like to stay
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Posted by rowena at 9:02 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment