Monday, February 21, 2005

today had chem test. argh.. my nightmare. dun think i did well.. wad do you expect, no textbook. I lost my textbook, $26.88 okay. no cheap hor. wah lau. crap. crap. but wad's done is done. lols.. listening to mockingbird now, reminds of sharon yim. charlie... charlie, wherever you are, here i come.. went to watch hide and seek wid rachel, sharon, sam, alethea, eu lynn and dyan. but before went lido to watch, we went sajc funfair. isis asked us to go one. at first rachel n sharon wanted to go haunted house. but queue was too long, n i wonder if they chickened out or sumthing.. haha. ya, n we were playing those water guns n water bombs. was completely soaked when we left. argh.. so cold. -freezing- imagine the cinema oso so cold.. ..brrrrr.. so cold.. stayed in the toilet for 10mins at the hair-dryer to warm myself. ahhh.. den went home. to celebrate my dad birthday.

haha.. you were lyk do idiot okay. you tell me not to do this to you. But you always do that to me. whoa, wad's that supposed to mean? idiot idiot!! Good thing I still have another. If not I think im so gonna faint. serious. I just -black out-

0 comments: