today is boring, actually wanted to do 2 things: visit ms ong and revise the knots and lashings with rachel and tang for campcraft test next week. im so scared, this test will determine whether i get my campcraft badge. jus pray hard that i do well. =)) but instead of doing these 2 things, i went to tampines mall dere to buy skirt for my sis for her sunday readings. argh, tomorrow i goin to read oso, but i still dunno wad im reading, hope it's prayers of the faithful, the shortest of them all. haha..
yesterday
chemistry was scary as usual, mr teoh keep on telling us to go visit his website, uhhh... i dunno wad to say, his website is so packed can. hai.. aniwae, history was boring as usual. lols, we tried to bluff her that the test was next week, but she was just too smart, n went to ask sharna and the guai guai ppl. den we had training, my gosh, 2 whole hours of foot drills, want my life eh. but the sad thing being, we still have yet to master belok. sad right. haiz, but good thing i was not called out of the squad. so scared ok!
I know that you don't want these to happen. and even if they happen, they happen for a reason. which has been planned by God and regretting it would be too late. forget the past, cherish the present and look forward to the future. =)
I wish I could accept the fact. but it's too heavy for me. I feel very.. .. It's totally out of this world. how could anyone think of doing this sort of thing to the other party. Don't they even spare a thought to the other person, who ought to be given their own points of view? I really need God's grace, whenever I see you, how I wish I could give you one tight slap across your face so that I can wake you up from the sleep that you're in for such a long time.
It's painful, but you do not feel it. It really disgusts me to see you in this state. I don't know how I'm ever going to manage for one more year. But they say, time flies, in the blink of an eye, well.. I just want to blink my eye, and pray that all this is over. It not only hurts me, it hurts many people around you.
One person whom you have so secretly hurt, you think she is not feeling it, or you think that the one in pain is you, do you know that she's actually the bearer of all these torment? I bet you do not feel an inch of it, do you? To her, it might seem that it's nothing. but in all our hearts, we know, she knows too, in fact, too well. you tell her not to treat you hostile, but look at the way you treat her. worse than a beast. just wake up. alright?
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Posted by rowena at 6:04 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment