Figured that you're not gonna talk to me.
I know it's your right to avoid me,
and wish to have nothing to do with me.
I would, if I were you.
So I guess virtual reality is the best and only way I can convey
my one sided thoughts to you.
Which honestly, is more than I can ask for,
If you even still read this blog of mine.
I will use this blog to talk to you, all the days that you ignore me.
This blog will be my best friend,
My only tool of communicating with you.
And that's cos I never treasured the real moments I had you by my side.
Foolish rowena.
Just wanna tell you that today as I was walking back,
There was this huge cockroach at the flats!
I walked past it. Are you proud of me, still?
And when I reach home, I realize my mum baked pineapple tarts already!
Wanna take some to you,
but don't know if they'll still be fresh by then.
Oh well. Chinese new year's coming so soon.
Guess what, I'm starting on my tutorials this week already.
Nat's vibes are really getting to me :/
tata for now =)
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Posted by rowena at 11:40 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment